For returns form Click here
M&H Uniforms wants you to look good and feel great in your new uniform. That starts by having the right fit!
If you think you need a different size or have a sizing question about your order, please feel free to contact us via email@example.com or to speak with one of our fitters or agents for assistance at 800-888-9927.
• Please try on your garments as soon as they are received and report any issues immediately. Any discrepancy regarding your order must be reported within 10 working days of delivery.
• All exchanges should be made within 30 days of receipt. This is especially important for new company issued products. Garments must not be worn, altered and/or laundered, and may not be returned with pet hair, lint or other surface dirt.
• Please ship your return to the address below and obtain verification of delivery. A shipping receipt is not proof of delivery, and we cannot exchange or issue credit against an item we have not received. Please use a return method that guarantees tracking/delivery, and/or consider insurance. Click here to initiate your Exchange/Return
Ship Exchanges and Returns to:
M&H Uniforms Return Department
843 Stanton Road
Burlingame, CA 94010-1403
• New Hire and company paid orders may be exchanged for size, but not for style. Please see your company exchange policy for further clarification. Also, all exchange orders should be submitted within 30 days of receiving the shipment.
• Cancelled orders must comply with return/exchange terms. Refunds are issued to the “Payee” (no exceptions) less return processing fee of 15%. Please allow approximately 10 business days for exchanges/credits to be processed.
• Only items shipped within the past 30 days may be returned. Garments should be clean, free from lint and pet hair, unlaundered, unaltered, and in a resalable condition.
Lost or Damaged Packages
In the event of a lost or damaged package, please call our office at 800-888-9927 or email firstname.lastname@example.org immediately. Claims must be filed within 10 business days of the projected delivery date, as shown on the company tracking detail. Claims filed with the carrier may require additional information from the customer. We will do our best to resolve issues as swiftly as possible.
Redirected shipments or changed delivery instruction cannot be guaranteed, as we must work through the shipping carrier and are subject to the delivery information provided to us from the carrier. We will do our best to accommodate your requests and to update you on the information available.
This most controlled shipping option is available at an additional cost. It includes a notification by the sender when the carrier picks up your order. The carrier will leave a notification with each delivery attempt for a maximum of 3 notifications. Costs associated with return/reshipment will be applied against the order. To avoid extra shipping costs, please make sure you or an authorized adult are available to sign for your package.
Items Not Eligible for Return
• Custom made, logoed or embroidered pieces, i.e. hats, embroidered shirts, logoed sweaters, custom made garments
• Third party returns or orders that exceed the 30 day return policy
• New hires must check with their company for their New Hire return policy
• Worn, altered and/or laundered garments or items with pet hair, lint or surface dirt
There is no charge to run an exchange. Credits (not exchanges) are subject to a 15% processing fee. This fee covers the cost of updating/recording your return, and appropriating applicable charges accordingly. For reimbursement of shipping or other arrangements, please obtain prior written approval, as unauthorized charges may not be eligible for reimbursement. Please see Exchanges and Returns Policy. If you have questions, please let us know prior to making a return. For approved returns, please use a shipping method that guarantees tracking/delivery, and consider insurance.
M&H Uniforms works directly with Midway Cap Company to provide you with the best hat available in the industry. This is a custom, made to order item that is handcrafted in your size, to the specification of your company. Custom made products are non-returnable.
Hats average manufacturing time is 5-6 weeks plus, shipping.
Courtesy Hat Size Adjustment
As a courtesy to customers who are unfamiliar with hat sizing, Midway Cap Company will make a one (1) time only, size exchange for hats ordered in the
Standard Size Caps range (see below). This must be processed within 30 days of receipt and must be sent directly to Midway Cap Company, 4513 W. Armitage Ave, Chicago, IL 60639. Midway does not offer return labels.
Standard Size Caps from sizes 7, 71/8, 71/4, 7 3/8 to 7 1/2 may be exchanged (one time only).
Specialty Size Caps from sizes 6 ½ to 6 7/8 OR 7 5/8 to 8 can be adjusted to the next size up only. Specialty sized caps cannot be exchanged for a made into a smaller size. To have your cap adjusted to the next larger size up, please send to Midway Cap Company, 4513 W. Armitage Ave, Chicago, IL 60639. Midway does not offer return labels.
• No return or credit will be issued on hat orders. Adjustment requests must be submitted within 30 days of receipt, and the hats must not be worn or altered in any way.
• Cancellations must be made within 24 hours. Upgrades must be reported within 48 hours.
• Address changes require written confirmation. M&H will need to verify the change can be made via Midway Cap Company. Please submit your request in writing to email@example.com. M&H will email you back once the change can be verified.
• If you have questions about your size or your order, please contact M&H Uniforms at firstname.lastname@example.org or you may call Midway Cap Company directly at 1-800-888-CAPS.
Midway Cap Company Exchange Form
Caps may not be returned for credit. If you’ve made an error in sizing, see Midway’s one-time courtesy size exchange for most Standard Size Caps. If you need assistance with an exchange, please see size charts or contact Midway Cap Company at 1-800-888-2277.